Friday 8 August 2014

Liebster Award | Nomination


Over the past few weeks, I have been nominated by 8 people to do the Liebster award and I would just like to say thank you to them all for nominating me! They all are:
http://missnaomi-rose.blogspot.co.uk
http://dailydoseoflacey.blogspot.co.uk


What is the Liebster Award?

The Liebster award is an award between bloggers in which the aim is to discover new blogs and bloggers. The rules are as follows...
1. Answer the 11 questions given to you by the person that nominated you.
2. Give 11 random facts about yourself.
3. nominate some bloggers yourself.
4. create 11 new questions for them to answer.

As I have been nominated by quite a few people I will be choosing 4 questions from each person to answer 

Questions by brianna:
1.when did you last clean your room?
A few weeks ago I had a good sort out but generally I put stuff away everyday to keep it tidy!
2.who is your favourite blog/blogger? Why?
Zoella, I love the things she posts about and the quality of her posts!
3. Least favourite but regularly used makeup product?
This would have to be.. A mascara that I use which I don't like because it doesn't do anything for my lashes but I feel like I should keep using it.
4. Who has contributed most in your life? 
My mum and dad.

Questions by Emily:
1. Where did the inspiration from your blog name come from?
Me and my best friends where at the park, I was picking Daisy's to take pictures and make daisy chains and we were talking about making a blog! The idea of using daisychains in the name just seemed like a good idea!
2.favourite scent?
'Mist you madly' by soap & glory
3. What is your favourite blog post you've written so far? Why?
What I got for my birthday because they were things people chose to buy for my and I loved sharing what I recieved with other people.
4.happiest moment in life so far?
This is hard as I'm still so young but probably when I found out we were going to Florida! 

Questions by Megan:
1. Favourite beauty item?
Urmmm.. 
2. Favourite season? 
I love summer as it's warm and I love wearing summer clothes but when it's summer I can't wait for winter but if I had to choose, it would be summer! 
3. What was your reason to start blogging?
I had been wanting one for ages but the biggest reason for starting a blog was the idea of sharing my opinions and thing I have been enjoying with other people! 
4.biggest pet peeve?
When someone sits and taps or shakes their leg making the whole sofa 
shake. It's soo annoying!

Questions by Elise:
1.whats your favourite colour?
Purple, purple, purple!
2. Favourite meal?
I love vegetable burritos! Yum!
3. Do you enjoy blogging?
Yeah, it's something I like to do when I have some spare time!
4. Favourite drugstore brand?
I don't have a favourite really, I'm terrible because I tend to buy things because they're on offer rather than buying a favourite but I like Rimmel London!

Questions by The Resident Talker:
1. Favourite type of vegetable?
Broccoli! 
2. Do you speak any other languages?
I took French as a language at school and studied it for two years but can't actually say that I can speak french!
3. Three beauty products you couldn't live without?
Foundation, mascara and lip balm.
4. What is your lucky number?
I don't have a lucky number :/

Questions by Naomi-rose:
1. Coffee or tea?
I happily drink both but do drink more tea to coffee.
2. What is your least favourite food?
I really don't like cherry tomatoes, I eat big tomatoes but not 
little!
3. How do you unwind after a long day?
I might read a magazine or sit on the sofa watching telly!
4. Would you rather watch TV, rent a movie or read a book? Why?
Unfortunately I don't read books, i don't watch many movies but I watch telly everyday so I would rather watch TV!

Questions by Lacey:
1. What is your dream job to have?
My dream job is to be a hairdresser!
2. Are you scared of anything?
Probably death.
3. If you could save one thing in a house fire, what would you save?
Out of everything, I think the most important thing to save would be pictures, everything else can be replaced but pictures can't.
4. What shop do you spend the most in?
Newlook! Every time I walk in I see things I would like to buy!

11 facts about me:
1. Two of my best friends have blogs
2. I am 16 years old
3. I am an aspiring hairdresser
4. I don't like reading books
5. So far I have never broken a bone
6. I use to have a rabbit called Mitchell 
7. I have a brother
8. I have Half my hair brown and half blond!
9.
10.
11.

Questions for my nominees: 
1. What is the best holiday you have been on?
2. What is your favourite meal?
3. Heels or flats?
4. What's your biggest fear?
5. What is your favourite song?
6. Best season?
7. Dogs of cats?
8. What made you start your blog?
9. When is your birthday? 
10. What country do you live in?
11. Tea or coffee? 

I nominate 
http://www.makeupsite.blogspot.co.uk

Don't forget to follow me on...

1 comment:

  1. Well done on your nominations! I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks :)

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete